I did #24in48 this past weekend (where you read 24 hours in the span of two days, a riff off of #24in24 where you read for 24 hours straight) and had a lovely weekend full of really great books! Here’s my haul. Reviews to come!
- The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead (50 pages left after starting it earlier in the week)
- A Greater Music by Bae Suah
- The Girls by Emma Cline (listened to the audiobook and it was enthralling: creepy, seductive, chilling, all of it)
- The Guest Cat by Takashi Hiraide, translated by Eric Selland
- One of Us Is Sleeping by Josefine Klougart, translated by Martin Aitken